collage banner

collage banner

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Tractor Rides!

I thought for sure that I had posted these pictures before, but when I looked back through my posts, I didn't see them.  I rediscovered these when I was looking through the gallery on my phone the other day. The story behind these pictures is that Allie hated the tractor last summer. Papa wanted to take her for a ride (something he used to do when I was little- and we LOVED it!) last summer and she was scared. She wanted nothing to do with his tractor.  I am not sure if it was the noise, or that it was so much bigger than she was or what... but she wouldn't even go close. This summer, she climbed right up on it one day when it was in the garage... and then again when Papa had it outside one day.  He asked her if she wanted to go for a little ride and she got a big smile and said yes.... so away they went... :) Of course, I was following behind with my camera. :)  She got on then another day with my sister as well. :)  
I love it that they are so good with her when they let her ride. They are always top safety concerned and go really slow. They also let her steer.... :) She LOVES it! :)



We were over visiting our neighbor, Bob, the other evening, and Allie saw his tractor. She wanted to climb up on it. He told her to ask her daddy to take her for a ride. She did, and he gave her one... :) Too bad I didn't have my phone or camera then! :) They took a ride clear up the street and back! :) Fun times!!! :)

No comments: