collage banner

collage banner

Saturday, January 1, 2011

"The" Tree Picture

I love to take pictures. One of my favorite things to do is take a picture every year in-front of our Christmas tree- together as a family. I also do just Allie in-front of the tree... that was in the Christmas Eve post.One of my favorites! :)   We have done it for 10 years now... :) Ever since R and I got married. :) We took one on Christmas eve and as I was looking through pictures realized that we thought it was a good one, but it turned out so blurry when we put it on the computer. So, before we took the tree down, we snapped another one. :) 
I put all the pictures into a little mini-photo album. It is neat to look back through them all. I noticed that my tradition has stuck with a couple other families too... :) Love it! So- here is our annual Christmas Tree Picture! :) 
2010

1 comment:

Angie said...

So cute! and yes I stole your idea :) Its so cool to see how the family changes.