Only because I know that we won't fully remember... I'm posting this. It was a huge chunk of our month of July. Both kids ended up with the nasty Hand, Foot and Mouth virus that is apparently making its way around our county. It was NASTY and lasted about two weeks. High fever, followed by blisters everywhere. It reminded me of the chicken pox. These babies were MISERABLE and it was so sad to see them hurting. :(
![]() |
| I actually had this one tested for strep because she got the blisters on her tonsils, and in her throat. Thankfully ? it was just HFM It was awful! :( |
![]() |
| Some of them are harder to see- but the red splotches all turned into blisters eventually..... |
| they were even on their arms and legs! |
![]() |
| In effort to still keep things "fun", I filled their pool and let them swim- hoping the water would help make their blisters less ouchy... |
![]() |
| LOTS of cuddles! :) <3 |
![]() |
| And popsicles and frozen yogurt. :) |













No comments:
Post a Comment