On Allie's birthday morning, we got up and went to the Farm with daddy's side of the family. Sadly, daddy had to work- but he had been there with us last year. I am not crazy about doing things like this extravagant- without him- because I know he loves to experience the kids reactions too- but since we had all been there last year as a family he was ok with us going. We had fun. It was a hot morning, but still lots of fun. The wagon ride to feed the animals is SO awesome!!! It is my favorite part for sure! It is an hour long ride and the animals that you see are so neat!
 |
| the crazy ostrich! |
 |
| she got brave and held the parrot on her arm! :) |
 |
| mommy's favorite animals! :) |
I didn't take a picture or have anyone take a picture of me... Brady was along too and slept the whole time in the sling. :)
We came home and ate lunch and rested and waited for daddy to come home so we could celebrate some more... ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment