collage banner

collage banner

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Another Thanksgiving

I'm kicking myself big time because I just didn't take many pictures at our second Thanksgiving dinner.  I think I was too infatuated with my new neice and nephew. :) I spent most of the day snuggling them. :)  I couldn't resist the picture of Grammie and the older three kids playing a board game. :) Too cute! :)   We were going to try to get a family picture, but some sleepy/ not in the mood little ones changed that idea quick, so we decided against it this time. Never fear-we WILL get one. :)  We decided that the best time frame to attempt this daunting feat is to go for it within five minutes of us all getting there.... :)  Ha! We'll see who remembers THAT idea! :)
Anyway- both of our Thanksgivings were blessings this year. We have MUCH to be thankful for! God is GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





No comments: