collage banner

collage banner

Monday, May 16, 2011

Celebrating Mother's Day!

We went to a Mother Daughter Banquet at Nana and Papa's church a couple weekends ago. (Mother's day weekend).  It was a lot of fun! This is the church I grew up in, and I love going back.(Not the same building- but the same people!) I love reconnecting with people whom I grew up with and family friends.  It is like home to me.   Nana  helped to organize the whole evening....she did a great job. Everything was perfect!!!!! We had a great time! 






My big girl!!! 

Enjoying the program for a couple minutes (that's about all the longer she sits still) on Nana's lap.

She got to help with the Magic Show as a participant in his one trick!!! :) pretty cool!!!! 
Papa and some of the men from the church helped to serve us ladies... pretty fancy!!!! :) 

Beautiful music by Jess! 
My pretty little girl! :) 

She spent the night at Grammie's house with cousin Alex.... she /they were so excited!!! 

Grammie and Gramp's two ornery grand daughters!!! :)  On Mother's Day



Love and tickles from Auntie D! 

Smooch!!!! 
Papa and Allie girl! Love this picture!!!! 

Love her!!!! 

All of us girls on Mother's day! :) Love this picture!!!!! 

No comments: