Not too much actually. :)
Daddy and Allie doing the dishes. :) She loves to help us and pulls the kitchen chair over every time one of us is at the sink and the water is running. She (and us) are usually very wet by the time we are all done. She loves to play in the water and help us!Allie and Gracie looking out the window at daddy....
"Daddy get down!" "Daddy No, No, No! Go off!"
"Hi Allie!" Daddy up in the tree...trimming branches!
Way up high!!!
Her favorite thing to do!
"Read the book!"
"Read the book!"
This girlie LOVES LOVES LOVES cucumbers. (Ka-kum-er as she calls them.) :)
I think I caught her mid bite!
Eating cereal like a big girl! :)
Allie playing on her computer... like mommy and daddy.
Gracie puppy. I think she gets tired just watching Miss Allie!
Playing with Reid at a get together of mommy's friends.... (roommate from college.... too bad I didn't get any pictures of us adults... it was all just of the kids.)
Ornery kids!
I think Olivia's jeep was the hit of the day! Everyone wanted to drive it and ride in it.
Beautiful sunrise!
Cousin Alex and Allie.... such good buddies!
This is just a small sampling of our week.... time continues to fly by. We're just trying to savor it all and enjoy this precious little girl that God blessed us with! She is growing up so fast!!! Talking almost non-stop, getting into all sorts of stuff, learning, trying to potty train, still trying to sleep in her big girl bed... this transition is SO tough! We'll get it! :) This coming week is our fair, so we'll be sure to have pictures of this! :) And who knows what else we'll get into as well! :) Have a great week!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment