We went to the fair this evening. It was lots of fun. It is a fun tradition we have started. We mainly go so that Allie can see the animals. She lights up when she sees them and loves to just watch them. This year she went with Nana,Papa and Aunt D on Tuesday, and then with all of us along this evening. She loved to watch the big kids ride the rides too. (No one we knew- just people.) She wanted to ride all the ones that are for kids who are MUCH bigger than she is... I think she would be scared... but who knows. Her daddy told her he'd take her on some when she got a little bigger. She isn't a fan of rides at the park, so we just watched. She was content with that too! :)
We walked through the animal barns, and Old MacDonald's farm. She squealed and giggled at the animals. She loves it!!! :)
We sat and watched a couple of the tractor pulls. It was really loud, and we had ear plugs in Allie's ears, and Papa covered both of them when the tractors pulled. Allie just sat and watched. She'd clap when they were all done with their pull. :) She liked it when they pulled so hard that the front end of the tractor came off the ground. She raised her hands in the air and told us that it went up. :)
Our annual family picture.... Our first year, we went to an Avalon concert, and the last two years it has been the tractor pull. I wish the demolition derby was on a night that was more convenient... I never like to go on the last night- and knowing we have a full work week ahead. I think I enjoy the demo derby the best. I remember watching it as a little girl. :)
We had lots of fun! :) It was a beautiful evening!!! :)





No comments:
Post a Comment