collage banner

collage banner

Friday, March 5, 2010

Life! :)

Here are some pictures we've taken recently. Just normal, everyday life. :) Allie is showing us more and more of her little personality. It is so much fun to see it revealed. She loves girlie things- necklaces, glasses, purses, shoes. It is pretty cute. She doesn't like to pose for pictures- much too busy! :) She is constantly on the go and loves to be right in the middle of the action. :)
(Or- hiding from you. :) That's a new game too! )
Enjoy the pictures!
Daddy and Allie reading... she LOVES this better than toys!

Wearing Grammie's shoes... she tries to walk in them. :)

This is how she insisted on eating supper one evening... silly silly girl!

These two are my favorites! She doesn't sit still for long, so the top one is a surprise...
I have a million others that didn't turn out though- so at least I got one good one! :)

Mommy and Allie- cuddling! :)

Sleepy girl! :)

Tea time! :) She loves! LOVES! to play in her kitchen and serve daddy and mommy food.
She especially loves it when I get a small pitcher of water and pour some in a cup
and let her drink sips of it. She even insists that we drink some too! :) cute! :)
Serving us tea!


So sleepy! :) So innocent and precious! :) I love pictures of sleeping babies! :)

No comments: