The new Mr. and Mrs. .....
(I didn't get a close up of the two of them today, so I pulled this picture from another file. I like it because it shows their personalities and love for each other pretty good. :) )

Now for the wedding pictures....

Aunt D and Allie dancing

Allie and daddy watching the dance floor

"Maybe I'll just dance here daddy..."

Cousins

First Dance Together

Pretty little girl!

J arriving at the park for the ceremony....

D arriving at the park for the ceremony....

Mommy, Daddy and Allie after the ceremony. We clean up pretty good... :)

Here are some pictures from Aunt D and Uncle J's wedding today. It was a beautiful wedding! It was very simple and small. Perfect day for an outdoor ceremony! :) It was Allie's first wedding. She did great! She really wanted to dance with the big girls on the dance floor, but she just wasn't sure what to do. She tried a couple times and then decided watching was way better. :)
We all had fun! Thanks for a great day! Congrats Sis and J. !!! We love you!
2 comments:
Too cute, I like the one of Allie dancing by daddy. She is so pretty and looks so grown up. Cute pics, glad it was a wonderful day for them!!
What a great day! Everyone looked great! I love the browns with the Fall weather. Daylene looks very happy!! Congrats to her!!
Tiff
Post a Comment