Allie's hair has really been growing lately. It is so cute! :) I have tried the clip in bows before and they have never stayed. When I tried one on Saturday, it stayed- the whole day! :) Yay! I couldn't resist the pictures. TOO CUTE! :)
She leaves them alone and doesn't even notice them. That will probably change one of these days too! Hopefully not since I've put them in her hair since day one! :)
Anyways... enjoy the pictures.
Oh- and I'm brewing up another fun post too- so stay tuned. It will get posted one of these days! :) Thank goodness for snow days! I get caught up on cleaning, blogging, and get to spend the whole day loving on my baby girl! :) Yay!!!
She leaves them alone and doesn't even notice them. That will probably change one of these days too! Hopefully not since I've put them in her hair since day one! :)
Anyways... enjoy the pictures.
Oh- and I'm brewing up another fun post too- so stay tuned. It will get posted one of these days! :) Thank goodness for snow days! I get caught up on cleaning, blogging, and get to spend the whole day loving on my baby girl! :) Yay!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment