collage banner

collage banner

Monday, April 14, 2008

Freedom!

Tonight was week 7 of my Ethics class. At this point I have turned in everything possible - submitted my last paper yesterday and tonight gave our big (1 hour) group presentation. This means that all I have to do is show up next week and listen to the other groups give their presentation. No more quizzes, no more papers, no more research... its like I have a week off!!

We also got some good news about our adoption situation. I called the agency to get an explanation from them about what is going on. At this point from the searching/placement side it is business as usual until the appeal is over. In the event that they are shut down all we have to do is transfer our homestudy to another agency (that could be complicated but we would not be starting over). So right now we are going to be looking at other agencies while keeping an eye on what is going on with ours. Hopefully everything works out so we are not delayed much - if any - by all this. Please keep praying that we will make the right choices and not be discouraged!

No comments: