These pictures are in no order at all... but they are ones of kindergarten fun for the first part of the year...
| Allie and her Cousin K in the vocabulary parade for right to read week... they were a double rainbow... :) I was proud of them for wanting to get infront of the whole school to do this!! :) |
![]() |
| One of Allie's awesome crafts!! :) <3 <3 |
![]() |
| Star Student Poster |
| work :) |
| Homework packet.... |
| Working on her homework... :) |
| I was coming home from the grocery store one morning and saw them all practicing for an evacuation drill, so B and I pulled in the parking lot and watched them a little bit. :) |
![]() |
| Book it!!! :) <3 |
![]() |
| Redeeming her Book It coupon!!! :) |
![]() |
| Mommy helping with a class project... I painted all these... :) |
![]() |
| Mis-match day for Spirit week... :) |
![]() |
| another project mommy worked on... decorating the door for right to read week.... |
![]() |
| Allie's "desk" |
![]() |
| Can't leave out the studious little guy! :) <3 |
| helping with a class project that was done via video streaming! so fun! |
![]() |
| her fifth grade buddy- Ellie :) |
![]() |
| Lunch time! :) she loves buying on pizza day!!! |



















1 comment:
I seriously am so thankful they get to be together!! ❤
Post a Comment