![]() |
| This little guy is getting SO BIG! |
It was time for a trim... Not much... just a little :)
Our pretty little girl!
Silly! :)
After the haircut... :)
Three cute little girls! :)
Sorting money from her piggy bank. :) She finds change laying around and for the last two or so years has put it in her piggy bank. I made her new banks and we separated her money into them. She also decided what she wanted to buy with her money before we went to the store and when we went, she stuck with it and bought it. :) Our goal is to teach her now- how to be money smart. :)
And I equally love having a little boy who LOVES everything about cars! :)
Silly kids! :) .....
She made this one day while I was on the treadmill... she gave it to me and said it was a "Love Monster!" I love it! :)
Another creation... :)
Another day while I was running she realized she could draw Mickey! :)
He stands this way sometimes and it kills me... :) Tiny little man. :)
Wheeeeee! :) Getting ready to go down the slide. :)
![]() |
| Daddy and Braedan at home while Allie and I went to see the Sound of Music... |
Ready to go see the play....
We went with our neighbor and her grandson... these two are such good FRIENDS! :)
This little guy has been watching momma... :)
And Since it is Thursday and the trend is to post throw back pictures... here are pictures from last year.... :) Crazy how much they change in a year!!!





































No comments:
Post a Comment