We officially registered our little princess for Kindergarten. *(Momma's in denial!)*
The actual registration day, I did great... she was SO VERY excited- it was hard to be anything but excited for her. We woke her up early, and let her eat her breakfast the special "Celebration Day Plate" (a new tradition we are starting)... then she got ready and we were off. Papa watched the little guy for the morning. :)
![]() |
| Before we went in.... :) Daddy took the day off to go with us. We made it a special day for her. |
![]() |
| After she got done, we stopped at the local bakery and got her a special cupcake to celebrate her big day. |
I know it is all part of life and all a normal process, but I'm so not ready for her to leave my safety cocoon. I know that this is the direction God is guiding us and leading us because we prayed very hard for His will and direction. It sure will be different in the fall when she is at school all day. I'm excited for her- but I'm gonna miss her something fierce!!!










1 comment:
aahhhhh......She will do awesome in school. I wish you guys lived in Winesburg. I would absolutely love to have her at my school!=)
I will not only be praying for Allie but also her parents in this next step of life.
Karina
Post a Comment