collage banner

collage banner

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thankful!


I'm thankful for my family... for these two little people who are such a blessing! I'm thankful for two birth mom's who gave us the chance to be parents. For the gifts they gave us.  

I'm thankful that God had plans for our family and that He has plans for my babies. :)
I'm thankful that I get to be a stay at home mommy- even though it is hard and I sometimes take it for granted. I know both sides- and working and being a mommy was way harder.  

I'm thankful for extended family that is such a huge influence in our lives and the lives of our kids. For the help they provide, the laughter and the memories we make together.  I'm thankful we are all close and they are all involved in my children's lives.  

I'm thankful for an amazing husband that I get to do life with- and have as a help during these precious years of raising our kids.  I'm thankful he can make me laugh and ease the stress of the day. I'm thankful for the hard work he does and the way he provides for our family. I'm thankful he is my best friend!   

I'm thankful for the many gifts and blessings- that are from God that I'm trusted with for this time.  I pray that I am pleasing Him with how I am handling His gifts! :) And I pray for wisdom to continue to do so. I'm thankful for his Word that I can be in daily to learn how He wants me to live.

Happy Thanksgiving from our family! :)


No comments: