collage banner

collage banner

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Preschool with Mommy!

We started another year of Preschool with Mommy... :)  Allie missed Kindergarten cut off by twelve days- which is totally ok... there is a lot to work on to get her ready for Kindergarten... 

I made my own plans and am working on things that I really want her to be stronger in... writing, bible memory verses, understanding and learning more about Jesus and God's promises so she can hide them in her heart, letters, numbers, sight words, math, etc.... Lots of good stuff... ;)  

So far, we have done three days a week the last two weeks... we will see how it goes. I am going to do what I can and not beat myself up if we miss a day.  Friday for sure is harder to get it in because it is errand day, but four days a week is still awesome :) (And more than we were doing last year!) 

Here is our set up... sometimes we take it to the big table instead... 


 Her memory verse she copied for last week... :)

 Her journal for this week... :)



We sing songs, do some practice pages for skills she needs to know, work on memory verses, do some good "God talks" and work on letters and numbers and writing. :)

My five year old sweetie! :) 


No comments: