collage banner

collage banner

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Got Questions?

Sometimes I think about this little old blog and how it might not be really for much more than my reference of what my sweet family is getting into. It is kind of like my journal... I reference it when I make my photo books, and stuff like that.  Then, I hear of a sweet friend who says, "I shared your blog a couple days ago to a friend who I thought could use some encouragement with infertility or adoption..." and I am humbled. That is one of the main reasons we started this blog... to let our story shine. To bring light to something that isn't so common- and show how "normal" it can be... and what a sweet blessing it is to adopt.  I trust that God will use this blog and my words and our story (which is really God's story) to touch those that need some encouragement, and a little boost of faith to go where God might be calling... :)

So- are there any questions about adoption or infertility or anything like that that we have gone through?  Trials are bound to come... things are not always going to work out like we thought they would... :) If I had to guess when we got married about our family- I would have NEVER pictured us going the path that God had laid out for us... but I'm so thankful that I am not the one in control... that He has bigger plans and is the master controller of my life.  His plans were WAY better than I could have ever planned for myself.  My sweet blessings and the lessons I have learned were far greater than I had planned for us.  I love that God wants to bless us when we follow Him.  It wasn't always easy- and there were times where I questioned what He was doing... but He was faithful and never left us.

So- if you have questions- feel free to ask. Or if there is a topic you'd like me to elaborate on from the processes we went through- let me know. You can ask with your name or you can comment anonymously.  :) I know that God is still using our story and touching lives and I want to be faithful to my part in that. :)


No comments: