collage banner

collage banner

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Thankful!

I am thankful as I celebrate Mother's day today... I'm thankful for my momma and the awesome example she set for me. I consider her to be not only my momma but my friend. :) She knows so much about me and we have so much in common. :) I love that she gets to be my kids Nana and I love watching her interact with them and make memories. :) My heart is full! :)

I am thankful for my grandma's who get to spend Mother's day in heaven and for all the memories I have of our time together. :)

I am thankful for my Mother in Law. :) Truly. :) She is an amazing lady and raised such an amazing man that I get to spend my life with and raise our kids together. :) She is someone who is fun to be around and whom I can be myself with. She is an excellent Grammie for Allie and Brady and loves them to pieces. ;)

I'm thankful for my sister who loves Allie and Brady and enjoys teaching them, spoiling them and spending time with them. :) She is an awesome auntie and will be an awesome mommy someday when the time is right. :)

I'm thankful for my two sister in laws who give advice, share kids clothes, make me feel like a "normal" momma with their stories, and who bless and challenge me often. ;)

I am thankful for the two birth mom's who might have hurting hearts today as they think of their babies... but who were so self-less and gave their babies what they couldn't give them themselves.... I am thankful that they made me a momma and that I get to raise these precious loves as my kids. :)

I am blessed and so thankful! God is good and I pray that I can be the best momma for these two blessings and that God would give the knowledge and patience, (and amazing memories for me to savor,)  to help me be the best I can for them. . :)









No comments: