collage banner

collage banner

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Deck the Halls

The weekend after Thanksgiving is usually our decorate for Christmas time. :)  This year, I have taken time this week to add more than I usually do. I've got the time- why not. Allie and I took advantage on one of the nice days to decorate the outside of the house one day, and we did some in the basement yesterday- but here is our main stuff... :)  Daddy helps with the tree. We used a pre-lit tree this year and added some colored lights. :) We love it! It is so pretty with all of the extra lights! Allie girl has her own box of ornaments that she has collected in her five little Christmas's :) She LOVED helping this year. She could hardly wait for us to get started!!!! 







Checking out her new ornament for the year... :) 


Adding it to the tree! :) 

Some of her other ornaments :) 









Gracie enjoyed watching and laying under the finished product! :) 


No comments: