
This year- Hilton Head Island- 2010
Winter of 2008

Summer of 2007

Honeymoon in Maui, 2001

June 23, 2001

Senior Year of Highschool

Senior Prom

Senior Homecoming

One of the earliest pictures of us when we first started dating...
It is so hard to believe that we are celebrating our 9th anniversary!! IT is even harder to believe that we have been together 17 years all together... (counting the 8 years of dating!). We have sure had a journey! God has blessed us and given us many amazing memories, and helped us through some tough times. We have grown closer and stronger though it all!
I often tell him that I am so glad I married him! He is my best friend and I wouldn't want to be doing life with anyone else! I love him more each day and can't imagine a day without him! :) The Lord continues to bless us and surprise us, and I can't wait to see what the next several years brings! :) I hope Allie grows up and finds someone as amazing as her daddy! :) That is my prayer! :) It worked for me- I found someone as amazing as mine! :)
Love ya R!!!
D
D
1 comment:
Danielle and Ryan, Happy Anniversary!! Do you realize you have been together more than half your life! You both are amazing people and everyone can learn something from both of you. So happy for you and hope you have a great day!
Post a Comment