collage banner

collage banner

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Easter Morning






We did a basket for Allie again this year. It was the same basket that I had when I was growing up. I think I went a little overboard trying to fill it this year... not everything fit. Yeah, she's spoiled. :) We got her a big princess ball that she can kick around the yard and a stuffed bert and ernie that she both adores and is embarrased by (another post for another day! :) ) . Those things didn't fit in the basket. The rest was a couple coloring books, bubbles, books, a little flute, cards with mickey and pooh that she can learn her colors and numbers with and some other little odds and ends. She loved going through the basket. It was pretty cute. And we can't leave out Gracie puppy... she got a new Frisbee and softball to play with outside! :)

No comments: