collage banner

collage banner

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Cookie Day!

We had cookie day on Saturday! Dad, Mom, Sis, Allie and I all baked/made cookies all day. Mom started making dough around 8 and I think we left around 6. We made cut-outs with decorations, town house/peanut butter dipped in chocolate and decorated like snowflakes, buckeyes, rice crispy treats with Christmas M and M's, pretzels dipped in chocolate, and Peanut Butter Hershey Kiss cookies! Yum-o! :) We were talking and realized we didn't do cookies last year. :( Not sure why- other than it is always such a busy time and lots of work. It is so much fun to spend the day together though! It is fun to make memories and a cool tradition to have! I want Allie to be able to remember fun times like this. We had made cut-outs a couple weekends ago with Grammie (yeah those are long gone- so yummy!) and decided to do the whole nine yards with Nana! Nana was very ambitious! I was impressed with how much we got done!! Little Allie girl was pretty miserable as she was working on an eye tooth. Everytime her mouth got bumped or she touched it in anyway- she cried. :( She enjoyed watching us though and loved playing too! :)









No comments: