
We've had a great weekend celebrating Thanksgiving with our families! We are so blessed!!! Allie girl has been enjoying the attention, food, and exploration of different territories! She is so cute to watch when we go someplace new. It takes her less and less time to warm up to the environment and she's off and running! Once she is comfortable, look out! She'll be into everything! :) She is a busy busy little girl!
We were blessed to be able to spend time with almost all of our family this past week. Here are some pictures to share. They are in order from most recent to the earlier get together in November.
Allie playing with the kitchen set at our get together today. She had a blast!

These three are too cute! We probably won't get a good picture where they are all looking for at least another couple years.... we'll take what we can get though.... this one isn't too bad! :)
(ok... this web blogger is annoying... I'm having trouble with the picture/layout...see picture up top!)
(ok... this web blogger is annoying... I'm having trouble with the picture/layout...see picture up top!)
All the "Littles" minus a couple.... (J and G we missed you!)

Cousin love

As good as it gets folks! :)

"I got her!"

Riding horsey together

"Tw@s the night before Christm@s!"

Allie loves, loves, loves to be read to!!!!

Too.... much....Turkey......!

Lots of Loving!

Fam

Playing with the blocks!

Sleepy girl! Nap time was too short! :)

More loving from auntie!

I think this pic is hilarious! Like father like son! :)

Time to eat little kiddos! :)

Monkey see... monkey do! :)

More books! :)

Fam!!!

"I'm cuter than those football players.... watch me!" :)

More of the family

An arm full! :)

Grammie and the kids!
1 comment:
I promise, we aren't teaching Alex to eat everyone!!!!!He thinks he is giving kisses ...
Post a Comment